WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR?
- The administrator of personal data is Droplo Limited Liability Company registered in Wałbrzych at ul. Uczniowskiej 16, postal code 58-306 Wałbrzych, Tax Identification Number 8863009117, REGON (Company Registration Office Number) 383546529 entered by the District Court of Wrocław, at Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000789369 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator or Droplo“).
- A Personal Data Protection Inspector has yet to be appointed, but in all matters related to data protection, please contact us at:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
- Personal Data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as: “Personal Data“).
- A Data administrator processes Personal Data in order to provide the following services:
- providing Droplo software through which data can be exchanged between suppliers and sellers of products on the Internet,
- designing and implementing individual graphic creations for selected sales channels, e.g., an online store,
- design, implementation, modification and development of Droplo software
- providing the Droplo software through which you can sell products on the Internet,
- intermediation in SSL certificates registration,
- mediation of legal assistance for suppliers and sellers of products on the Internet
- brokerage of marketing, positioning and promotion for e-commerce.
- Personal Data may be used for direct marketing in order to adapt advertising content. The Data Administrator does not make automatic decisions regarding the Customer, as referred to in Articles 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR Regulation.
- The administrators of personal data entrusted with processing of Droplo Limited Liability Company by other personal data administrators, in particular data entrusted by customers selling online via the Droplo software, are individual customers.
- All data provided by the Customer is considered confidential. Data collected via contact forms is used for commercial and marketing purposes.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and ensures that the data collected is:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject,
- collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
- adequate, relevant, and limited as to what is required for the purposes of which they are processed
- correct and, if necessary, updated,
- saved in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary and for the purposes for which the data is processed,
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
THE BASIS FOR OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Customer’s Personal Data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (Journal of Laws UE.L. No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR Regulation”) and other regulations currently in force, i.e. for the entire period of processing specific data, by the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data.
- The transfer of data is voluntary to conclude a contract for access to Droplo software and receive a commercial offer or promotional and marketing materials.
- The customer has the right to:
- transfer Personal Data provided to the Administrator and which is processed in an automated manner, and the processing takes place based on consent or or contract, e.g., to another administrator,
- access to Personal Data,
- requests for rectification and processing restrictions,
- withdraw any consent given to the Administrator at any time, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal,
- object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes.
- The basic for the processing of customer data is:
- to conclude a contract for the provision of services or taking action at the request of the data subject, before concluding this contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR Regulation),
- accounting regulations and related legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- legitimate interest in profiling customers for marketing purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation),
- our legitimate interest in recording conversations with our customer service office for evidence purposes and to improve the quality of services provided (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation),
- our legitimate interest in collecting data for statistical and analytical purposes, which allows us to optimize our website and the services we provide (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation),
- our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data to establish, investigate or defend any claims related to the droplo.com website, including the services provided on it (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
FOR WHAT PERIOD DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal Data may be stored for the period of using our services, or when:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your Personal Data ceases to bind us,
- in the case of marketing activities – until the Customer objects,
- if the processing of Personal Data depends on the consent of the Customer, Personal Data may be processed until it is withdrawn,
- the possibility of pursuing any claims related to our cooperation by either party will cease,
- Personal Data will also be stored when other legal provisions oblige the Administrator to process them,
- Personal Data will be stored longer in case of a Customer has any claims against the Administrator, in order to pursue claims by the Administrator, or to assert or defend against claims of third parties, for the period of limitation specified by law, in particular the Civil Code.
- Depending on the amount/type of Personal Data and the purposes of their processing, they may be stored for a different period. In each case, the longer period of storage of Personal Data is decisive.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The administrator, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, the cost of implementation and the nature, amount/type, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability and severity of the threat, applies appropriate technical and organisational measures ensuring the protection of the Personal Data being processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data subject to protection, and in particular, protects the data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, removal by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction. Providing information on the technical and organisational measures applied to ensure the protection of processing externally may weaken their effectiveness, thus jeopardising the proper protection of Personal Data.
- The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of Personal Data sent electronically by unauthorised persons:
- protecting the data set against unauthorised access,
- SSL certificate on all droplo.com websites where Personal Data is provided,
- encryption of data used to authorise a person using the functionality of the Droplo administration panel and the droplo.com website,
- access to the Droplo administration panel only after providing an individual login and password.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
- Your data may be transferred only for the purposes indicated in this document. We use third-party services in connection with the services we provide.
- We transfer your data to:
- hosting companies that provide us with their servers,
- suppliers of email sending tools,
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, provided that the provision of data is necessary in this respect,
- Internet service providers, e.g., Google,
- suppliers of software for customer service or potential customers,
- software providers for telephone customer and potential customer service in connection with the services,
- PAYU S.A. payment platform providers, t-pay and Przelewy24 through which payment for Droplo services can be made.
- invoicing software suppliers
- entities providing accounting and bookkeeping services,
- registrar of internet domains,
- providers of additional services provided by the Administrator, i.e., registrars of SSL data encryption services and a law firm,
- companies providing courier or postal services.
- As part of the Administrator’s use of tools supporting his current operations, provided, for example, by Google, the Customer’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the United States of America (USA) or another country where the entity from the cooperating party maintains tools for the processing of Personal Data in cooperation with the Administrator. We ensure that in this case, the transfer of data will only take place based on an appropriate agreement between the Administrator and this entity, containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, including the proviso that each time before any data transfer and taking into account the circumstances accompanying this transfer, we assess whether these entities guarantee a level of substantive protection equivalent to that guaranteed in the European Union by the provisions of the GDPR.
This Policy on “cookies” applies to websites, brand websites on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google) and applications made available or used by such websites or third party platforms that operate by or on behalf of Droplo Spółka Limited Liability Company responsibility and/or whose operator is Droplo Limited Liability Company.
What are “cookies”?
Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognise the user’s device and correctly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences, facilitate the use of services and optimise the use of websites. They are also used to create statistics, except for the user’s personal identification, which allows the website structure and its content to be improved.
What cookies do we use?
Two types of “cookies” are used on Droplo websites and services
- permanent “cookies” – files that remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user,
- session “cookies” – these are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser),
Do cookies contain personal data?
Cookies used by the Droplo software do not store any personal data.
Droplo uses its own “cookies” for the following purposes:
- user initialisation and authentication on websites
- maintaining the user’s session after logging in to the websites
- correct operation, configuration and setting of selected functions of websites
- correct operation of the affiliate program and verification of the sources of users’ visits
- collecting anonymous statistical data
- optimisation of structure and content of websites and services
- adapting the content of websites to the user’s preferences
- collecting information on the way of using the website pages
- providing users with advertising content tailored to their interests
- ensuring users security when using websites.
Droplo uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting anonymous statistical data via external tools for statistical analysis (Google Analytics)
- presentation of advertising materials and content, including advertisements tailored to the preferences of users (Google AdWords, Google AdSense)
- integration of websites with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google +)
- improving the communication between Droplo and users and enabling information on the services offered by the Droplo (Facebook Messenger).
Is it possible to delete “cookies”?
By default, the software used to browse the content of websites allows by default to place “cookies” on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the configuration of the web browser or to inform about their every transfer to the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling “cookies” is available in the web browser settings. More information on managing cookies can be found on the websites of internet browser providers.