Czas czytania: do 1 minut
Connect with RedCart
Do you want to connect your RedCart store with Droplo? You’re in the right place 🙂 Follow this instruction to successfully integrate Droplo and its supplier base with your sales channel.
In the integrations card (1) find the RedCart integration option and click the “Add” button (2).
A new window will be displayed asking you to enter the name of the integration. From now on, the new application will be named in Droplo as you wished, and listed in the left menu below the integrations’ category.
If you’re a RedCart seller, the only thing that is needed to set the connection with your store is the API key.
- Log-in to your RedCart account and go to Marketing and Integrations (1) –> Integrations (2) –> External platforms (3).
- In the “External Services” dashboard, find a line called “Droplo API” (1). Click on the configuration icon (2).
- Copy the Droplo API key (1) and paste it to Droplo (2).
Then click “Connect” button (3). After a few seconds, your new RedCart connection will be ready to go.
- After successful connection you will be transferred to the RedCart Exporter App by Droplo, where you can easily configure the integration parameters such as:
- Global price markup (1)
- Price currency (2)
- Price and stock synchronisation (3)
- Destination warehouse (4)
- Export language (5)
- Tax value (6)
When you’re done with the configuration setting, don’t forget to click on “Save” button (7).
- If you already have categories in your RedCart store, you need to map those categories with Droplo before exporting the products to your store.
Go to the Categories Mapping card (1) and assign the most relative option that fits the categories in.
When you finish assigning every category from the list (2) then click “Save” (3).
Now you can activate supplier’s offer and save products from the catalogue into “My products” card.
Those products can be then exported to your online store.